baobaobebe

Sunday, September 09, 2007

First Swimming Lesson





We took Arnold to his first swimming lesson today. He was quite afraid of the huge swimming pool in the beginning. Biajee held him to sit against the wall at first. I went around and saw parents holding their children flowing around the pool.

"Give him to me." I said. I held Arnold to swirl around the pool along with the currents. Arnold seemed to get used to water after 15 minutes.

We learned how to blow bubbles, jump into the pool and flow on the stomach today. We all had quite some fun. Biajee and Arnold were starving after the swimming lesson. We had some leftover food from yesterday. We finished up the 8 dishes cooked for our party. The best thing to do these days was to host parties on Saturdays and then eat the leftover on Sundays.

I'll have to bring my laptop home this week. There are so many projects in my new role. I'm too proud to fail at anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home