baobaobebe

Monday, September 17, 2007

Transition

Arnold starts transitioning today. He'll go to the Toddler's Room for an hour today and then continually increasing the hours there every day till 2 weeks later he'll be in that room completely.

He'll learn music and Spanish once he starts going to the Toddler's Room. He cannot speak any English or Chinese yet. We'll have to see how that goes.

I bought 2 four passes for Winter Park and 2 four passes for Copper Mountain this year. We'll be skiing a lot. Biajee and I will take turns skiing while the other watches Arnold. We haven't skied for 2 years because of Arnold. It's good time to catch up. I'll probably stay on the green most of the time. It is funny that I don't want to take any chances after I have a child.

Arnold has so much strengths lately. He can swim and run around all day long. I'm glad that I'm fit enough to keep up with him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home