baobaobebe

Friday, September 21, 2007

Single Mom

I'm a single mom at the moment. Xinle's mom arrive in town on Sept. 12th. Xinle has to spend all his time with her, including his MSN chat time during his work hour every day (he's been doing that ever since he came to the US). She'd be here for ONLY 33 days, as she said. Xinle's dad will join her on October 5th. They'll both head back to China on October 15th.

I'm still working 14 hour days and taking care of Arnold all by myself. I cannot remember when is the last time I really speak to my husband. It feels like I'm back to my single days, except that I have a toddler with me all the time. It's a good practice for me as a matter of fact. I need to be able to take care of my son all by myself while working full time, just because I am a responsible person in all aspects of my life.

I'm so ready for the weekend. At least I won't need to be too on top of work email till Sunday night when Asia starts their Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home