baobaobebe

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Craig List





We may be able to buy a sandbox for Arnold from Craig List. Biajee has emailed the seller so that we could take a look at what they have for sale. We may need to buy sand from Home Depot for $3 per bag, otherwise the sandbox will be too heavy to move.

Arnold's school is closed tomorrow so I'll take the day off to play with him. I haven't decided what to do yet. We'll go to the gym in the morning, visit my Chinese doctor afterwards, then we could either change engine oil or go to the zoo together. I start to realize that I need to spend more quality time with Arnold as we don't have too many hours to throw away during the day.

We're going to a friend's house to party on Sunday night. Both Arnold and Biajee are due for a haircut - maybe I can take care of both of their heads tomorrow.

We could go to the mountains and have some fun during this long weekend. Of course, we'll make sure not to disturb Arnold's nap schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home