baobaobebe

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Call from Gym





I finally received a phone call from the service manager of 24 Hour Fitness in Broomfield. To my surprise, he didn't even apologize in the beginning. Instead, he had to question me on what happened. -- Did he not read my letter of complaint?

I briefly explained to him and told him that since I pay my membership fees, I have the same right to the machines as any other customer and it should be on a first come, first served basis. He rumbled around about how people should share the machine for a while and how people misbehave themselves sometimes.

I told him I went to the gym to work out, not to get yelled at. He said he'd called all his employees for a meeting already that for such customer conflicts, they should always call for a manager.

I said that the purpose for my complaint letter was to notify them that such things should not happen again to me or any of their customers. Then he suddenly realized who I was since he saw me every day when I walked into the door. And he apologized that his staff employee was not trained well to handle this professionally.

Biajee and I do not think highly of this gym at all. Nor will we refer any more friends and coworkers to go there and work out. The only reason we're still going there is because they open 24 hours a day. When I was still pumping milk for Arnold, I sometimes woke up during midnight and could not go back to sleep again. This gym becomes convenient in that sense.

Something is wrong with their culture and management that they dare to treat customers so illy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home