baobaobebe

Friday, August 24, 2007

Eye





I'm going blind. At least I think so.

My right eye has been sore and dry for 3 months. I would wake up at midnight in pain and tears and couldn't go back to sleep.

Finally I went to the doctor's on Tuesday. He examined it and found a little piece of hair about 0.75 cm in the socket of my right eye. He took it out with a cutip and showed it to me.

"Do you want to take it home as a souvenier?" He asked with a smile.

"No, no." I said, thinking it could look cool on a key chain.

I felt like heaven for the rest of the day and started to wear contact lens yesterday. I woke up in pain again at 3 am. I don't think the eye problem has completely gone away. Or what is a chance another piece of hair went in again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home