baobaobebe

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tough Time

I was sick yesterday. I hadn't been sick for over 5 years except the pregnancy and labor. I've always considered myself healthy and energetic, yet I found I had never been so tired all my life. I have trouble sleeping after I pump every night. I wasn't able to get up early enough to drive Arnold to school.

Arnold demands us to hold him every day after he is back home. I guess he is ignored most of the time at school. There are 9 kids in his room, 6 girls and 3 boys. Three teachers are looking after them. Arnold will learn to flirt with the girls pretty quickly. He finished the four bottles yesterday! Hooray! At least he is getting enough nutrition.

My dear Japanese friend Yoshimi sent me a pigeon milk bottle after Arnold was born. It is most similar to mother's nipple. Arnold has been taking that pretty well. He refuses to drink the other bottles because he has to suck them differently. It's surprising to see how backward the United States is at infant feeding. We still use Vent Aire bottles, which is a pain to clean. The pigeon bottle, however, has Vent Air function built into it. I wish this country spend more time and money on infants than nuclear missiles and war...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home