baobaobebe

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Uterus Pain

I had sharp uterus pain last night. And I started bleeding bright red blood this morning. Amy said I probably was on my feet for too long yesterday and I shouldn't move around or lift any heavy stuff, which will only make things worse. If I start bleeding really heavily, I should call my doctor. Well, who would know about all these details?

We bathed him together and shampooed his hair today. He seemed to enjoy it a lot when we rinsed off his hair and he looks like a mohawk afterwards. We applied baby lotion on him as well. I couldn't believe we do not have any baby shampoo or baby shower gel in the house. Poor Arnold had to use my shampoo. For all the gifts we received, we don't even have a single bottle of baby shampoo...

My breast started to have duct today and it hurts like hell. I was told to massage it, cover it with hot towel or teabags. If there starts to have red line and I start to get a fever, I need to see the doctor immediately. Nobody ever told me breast feeding is such a huge commitment. I suddenly realized that I could not go to the real estate classes as I had expected in the next 6 weeks because I need to nurse or pump every 2.5 hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home