baobaobebe

Friday, June 30, 2006

Amnesia

"Have I taken a shower today?" Biajee had been asking me this question every night after he took a shower.

"Oh yeah, you already did." I said, looking at the wet towel hanging in the bathroom.

I was in no better condition. I couldn't remember whether I'd put lotion on my body after shower so I put on lotion twice.

We were both so obsessed with the baby that we couldn't remember anything else. I'm still in a lot of pain and not ready to try nursing with a sit up position. I told the doula that I'd try it next week.

Biajee ordered a broken Seiko watch for me from overstock.com and we ended up returning it yesterday. It's supposed to be automatic movement, but it stops every day and it shows "MIE" for Thursday. Who would be able to figure that one out? It should be "THU". Anyway, Biajee bought me an Indiglo TIMEX sports watch yesterday so that I could see the time in the dark for nursing. I'm so on top of timing these days that I started to ask him if there is a watch with alarm function so that it can remind me to nurse or pump every 2.5 hours. He told me the ones he saw were all ugly. Well, I guess we'll have to go shopping after I'm ready to move around.

He and Arnold are at the doctor's this very moment. Arnold will get weighed and measured today. I can't wait to know how much he weighs. He looks a lot bigger than 2 weeks ago. I expect to lose all the weight he gains from my body.

Germany just tied the game with Argentina and they're at over time right now. I wish Biajee was here to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home