baobaobebe

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Soccer World Cup

It's a blessing that I gave birth a day before Soccer World Cup began. Biajee was able to watch all the games before he went back to work. I have no idea if he'd be happy to stay home taking care of Arnold and me were there no soccer games to watch. Of course if he refused to assume the duty of a father and a hubby, why would I want to have his kid? Or even give birth with his presence?

Now he could only watch them on weekends and July 4th. Fortunately the Final is on Sunday so we'll be able to watch together. I've been watching the games on and off. Most of my time were spent on nursing, post-nursing nap and pre-nursing diaper change.

Today we watched England vs Ecuador and Portugal vs Netherlands together. I didn't know England is performing that badly this time. Portugal vs Netherlands was a complete comedy show. The Russian referee didn't know what he was doing and it was 9 vs 9 in the end. Biajee said if there were 5 people or fewer, the game would end automatically - Brazil had done it once.

I still like basketball better. Biajee seems to tolerate my taste quite well. I think we need either a flat screen or a plasma TV for me to be able to watch the games all day long. My eyes hurt in the end and I always have a bad headache after each game.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Told you, watch TV during the first month after giving birth will hurt your eye, try radio la

     

Post a Comment

<< Home