baobaobebe

Friday, June 16, 2006

Baby Bassinet



Last night I thought I had post partum depression. I had to drink a whole bowl of pork feet with soybean soup - ancient Chinese recipe for prompting breast milk. It was so oily and full of pork fat that I almost threw up everything inside me. I started crying out of nowhere.

How can Biajee feed me this junk? Would I ever eat anything like that in a zillion years had it not been for nursing the baby?

We finally decided to put Arnold in the baby bassinet last night. He'd been sleeping between us in our bed for the past week and it got onto the nerve of both of us. The baby cried for a while before he finally calmed down and fell asleep. We got up at 3 am this morning to change and feed him. I think I got some recharge today.

This is a hot summer and we don't have air conditioning in our house. Well, the baby doesn't need air conditioning. Nor do I since I'm still recovering from childbirth. Biajee is quite afraid of heat and he's going to have a tough time surviving the next 5 weeks. I'll be officially fully recovered around July 20th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home