baobaobebe

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

False Labor

We went to the hospital on Sunday and Monday, thinking that was the right time for the baby. The nurses put me on monitor for an hour and had me walk around the hospital for an hour each time to see if I dilate at all. I was still at 1cm by the time they sent me home on Monday morning. We went to see Dr. A again this afternoon. He said this was false labor because I was still 1 cm dilated.

I told him I was in too much pain because I was contracting every 10 minutes since Sunday. It feels like the worst menstrual cramp and I couldn't move when it happens. I don't know if I'd survive if I keep going like this for another 3 weeks. Dr. A said that probably wouldn't happen because he'd send me to a psychological center if I contract that long. On top of all, it's bad for the baby. The baby doesn't get any oxygen whenever I contract. So he scheduled me for inducement on June 13th. But he said I would probably go before that.

I started bleeding on Sunday morning and every time I got checked the bleeding was worse. I don't know how long I'll put up with all this, but I'm going to work tomorrow. It may help me take my mind off it a bit, plus I hope I don't get any deadline oriented projects or a lot of stress...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am waiting on pins and needles for Pei to push this baby out! I hope I don't start to Bleed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home