baobaobebe

Friday, June 23, 2006

Earthworms

Biajee told me this morning that he had ordered 4.5 lbs of earthworms to be delivered to our house. I didn't know people ship living earthworms in this country. He thinks they'll be good for the soil in our garden. I just hope these things don't crawl into the house. He even worries about whether they'll survive the harsh winter in Colorado. If not, he'll have to order them again next year.

With all the effort he is putting into gardening, I sincerely hope we could harvest some asparagus, green beans, cucumber, eggplant, green pepper and watermelon by the end of the summer.

Amy only did one basket of laundry today. I didn't find out until she was gone. I guess I'd have to rely on Biajee to take care of all the house chores. Men are not born with those instincts in them. If there is anything on the floor, Biajee would walk around it instead of picking it up. Well, I should not complain too much because I can't move for another 4 weeks. He is the man of the house these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home