baobaobebe

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Work

I'm a single mom at the moment. Biajee went back to Colorado on May 31st. I need to get up at 4 am every day, shower, prepare the kids for school, nurse Arthur and then get onto the road. I feel exhausted all the time.

My company blocked out hot sites like gmail.com, hotmail.com, etc and I don't have Chinese settings on my computer at all. All the future blogs will be English only then.

Work has been progressing well so far. I've been in a lot of meetings in the past 4 days. Tomorrow I'm going to the annual shareholders' meeting in Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville. The meeting starts at 7 am, but I'll be late for it since my kids' day care opens at 7 am. Some of my coworkers will be saving a seat for me if allowed.

We have a monthly meeting on the first Saturday of every month, but I could take the boys there for that one. A celebrity from Hollywood will be invited for every such meeting. Basically you see a lot more celebrities in Bentonville than in LA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home