baobaobebe

Friday, May 15, 2009

Moving






We have been in the hell of moving since I accepted the job offer. I've thrown away a lot of things, mostly my clothes, Biajee's clothes from high school and kids' clothes and toys.

Biajee is the notorious packrat I've ever known in my life. His junk filled up most of the boxes. And if I tell him I'm going to toss something in the trash can, he'll squeeze out an expression like I'm giving away both his sons. I think I'll need to just do certain things quietly on my own without informing him.

I had to turn down a couple more job interviews in the Denver area after I said Yes to Wal-mart. I think it's worth it though. It's the No. 1 retailing machine in the world that has no competition at all. I could go there and have a very successful career for myself, kids and Biajee.

The final moving date will be 8 am on May 26th. I'm trying to schedule going away get-togethers with friends in Denver area before that so we do not have to cook. We go to Bentonville to look at houses for rent from May 19th to May 23rd. And I start working on June 1st. We are under real time crunch at the moment and we averagely only sleep 4 hours per day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home