baobaobebe

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Resume

I've given Biajee's resume to my boss, EVP in my group (my boss' boss' boss) and the chef in Comfort Suites we stayed at who knows someone working at Wal-mart's ISD Department. My goal is to have his resume on the desk of every senior manager, executive and recruiter I can network with inside Wal-mart. We need to move his job to Arkansas so the whole family can be together.

Biajee has been home since Saturday and I finally can sleep for a few more hours every day. He's installed the Pur water filler in the kitchen and has already mowed the lawn and trimmed the edges. We bought the John Deere lawn mower and edge trimmer last Saturday after he came home. It took him 2 hours on Sunday morning to get the grass cut. Our yard looks great in comparison to the neighbor's yard.

Biajee has strict dead line working from home as well. We're both working average 9 hours days not including lunch time. We bought some Mayonnaise and salad dressing from Sam's Club today. Never thought we would ever eat that, but they would make great quick dinner if we are on time crunch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home