baobaobebe

Friday, June 26, 2009

Business Cards

I haven't ordered business cards for myself yet, mainly because I don't know how. But I'm starting to get things in order these days.

Every service related business in northwest Arkansas area is very expensive and crowded. I called the dentist to make my appointment earlier this week and the earliest they could get me in is end of October.

Biajee and I are working at least 9 hour days since we moved here. We don't have a lot of spare time at all. Shopping for groceries on weekends became a huge entertainment activity for our family.

We did find out that Braum's serves the best icecream and milk in the local area. This is a privately held company that has 280 locations in the four midwest states. It originated in Kansas. I strongly recommend everyone to go taste their icecream when visiting Arkansas, Kansas, Oklohoma or Missouri. Now we have converted from Dairy Queen to Braum's. It's cheaper price, better quality and without any RBGH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home