baobaobebe

Friday, June 19, 2009

Sam's Club

We're going to Sam's Club at least 3 times a week at the moment. We do all our grocery shopping there and eat pizza, drink chocolate milk shake or soda with kids. The pizza at Sam's Club here are really delicious, but sometimes the quality is not the same throughout the week. The weekend pizzas are of the best taste. This is all due to chef changes throughout the week.

I also learned yesterday that Braums here not only sell icecream, but also sell very good milk and fresh groceries. Biajee and I will take the kids there this weekend to test them out. We picked Bizy's restaurant in Fayetteville for our Father's Day brunch. It looks like a wild American food place so that we won't be embarrassed even if Arnold start to scream.

I've lost 6 lbs since I started my job. The pressure to get the work done is pounding at me every day while I was hardly given any time for learning the system and database. Got to jump to a delayed meeting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home