baobaobebe

Friday, January 23, 2009

Phone Call

My previous boss in Staples called me yesterday afternoon trying to have me go into the company to train some people on the database I built next Monday. Obviously I am not a Staples employee and they're not a not-for-profit organization so I cannot do it for free. I believe the company retained the talents to rebuild anything from scratch and will not need my service in future. My full time job is to find another full time job at the moment. Anything that takes time away from that needs to be commissioned.

I didn't sleep well last night. I'm a sensitive pregnant woman who is over due now and cannot tolerate any drastic abuse or stimulation mentioned above.

It's very likely that I can make it to 27th and be induced. Not my favorite way to go, but at least I know the baby wants to be born in the year of ox and I won't interfere it.

I successfully made my dreamed meatballs for dinner last night. The secret of tasty Lion's Heads is not to put too much meat in it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home