baobaobebe

Monday, January 19, 2009

Martin Luther King Day



Today is Martin Luther King Day. Even the stock market closed. It's such a big holiday, but both Biajee and I forgot about it. We sent Biajee to DMV at 7 am today to renew his driver's license. He waited there till 8 am, but nobody showed up so he had to go to work.

I drove Arnold to school and then went to see Dr. Fox, my chiropractor.

"No baby yet." This is my greeting every day when I see someone I know. "But my husband said my hip bones had opened. Can you tell?"

"Your hip bones do feel different," He replied after examining me. "I'd be shocked if you made through next week."

Well, we'll have to wait and see. I certainly hope I can make my hair appointment tomorrow. Then I'll see Dr. Austin on Wednesday to decide whether I'll go for induction this Friday. Chances are I may cancel it, but if the baby chooses to come, we can't stop him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home