baobaobebe

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

99







I found out last night that my score of the exam was adjusted to 99 because the professor didn't want to curve. He had to grant credits to four questions with different answers because the questions themselves are not that clear. 

It was such a relief because I was quite disappointed, thinking that I only got a 93 after studying hard. Obviously I wasn’t made to do accounting this life. There were even classmates complaining that the exam was too hard. I didn’t know what to say in return.

This certainly proves the point that Arnold needs to go to a good college like Harvard in future, otherwise he’ll be hanging out with some mediocre lazy students who have no motivation for studying. Obviously professors couldn’t extrapolate the class and materials when they have pressure of letting people fail or pass on the simplest definition problems.

We watched the first half of American Werewolf in London last night, a very old movie, but pretty interesting. Then we decided to go to bed and let Biajee check online to figure out what the end result of the werewolf was.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home