baobaobebe

Friday, October 17, 2008

Sign Change







Today the sign in front of my company was changed to Staples from Corporate Express. It's very ugly now compared to before as the colors don't match that smoothly. Anyway, it is the milestone of the transition of the company. I no longer work for the company I was hired to work for.

I'll have to study very hard this weekend for my accounting class as there are so many terms and definitions to remember for next week's exam. I need to memorize everything to be able to ace the 35 multiple choice questions. The problem is, aside from COBIT, COSO, PCAOB, ACL, IPS, RADIUS, etc, there will also be accounting questions. I'm pretty sure I'll be a new soldier equipped with all the auditing definitions and ideas after this exam.

Biajee just found out for me that my accounting professor used to work for KPMG. Somehow he quit his high-salary job there and became a professor for UC Denver. According to the online disclosure, he almost makes nothing for the current job. Maybe he just enjoys teaching.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home