baobaobebe

Monday, October 27, 2008

Baseball World Series






This year the World Series is between Tampa Bay and Philadelphia Phillies. Biajee and I decided to root for Tampa Bay, but then found out the Phillies played much better. It's almost a rule that the team with the red outfit will win, as was the case last year.

The outfit of Tampa Bay is quite similar to that of Colorado Rockies, which led them to destined loss. Biajee and I watched Game 3 on Saturday night. Well, I slept through most of it since it was 3 hours and 41 minutes long. Can't believe it was played till 1 am in the morning. The poor Tampa Bay players must have been frozen to death in the cold weather.

I am not a big baseball fan, but when I suggested to Biajee that we watch some horror movies to celebrate Halloween, he decided that he was a solid baseball fan and needed to follow the World Series. He is fearful of horror movies. He is more afraid that I get afraid during the movies and start screaming. Thus, we haven't watched any horror movies this year. I tried to watch Halloween on Friday night before Biajee and Arnold got home. It was shot 30 years ago and Jamie Lee Curtis was in it. Of course I wasn't able to finish because the father and son came home with their huge load of supper groceries.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home