baobaobebe

Friday, October 10, 2008

Winter







Winter is finally here. We'll get snow this weekend. I just finished Project 2 for my accounting class. I was using Access 2003. It bothers me that when I try to print the relationships, it won't show the primary key(s) for each table as bolded. Maybe Biajee can help me with that. I'll just burn a CD for the professor so that he won't even need to see the relationships on paper.

I've scheduled 2 sessions with Resnik Partners next week, one for Resume Building, the other for Networking. It's a shame that everyone else is participating in these seminars while I'm still working so hard. Fortunately my boss won't be in the office from Monday to Wednesday so I decide to take advantage of it and do something fun for myself.

The stock market keep plunging. We see no hope at all for it to rebounce. People are panicking that $700 billion is not enough. The funds I put in my 401K plan has shrunk 25% since Jan. 1st. Well, I don't want to take money out and pay 20% penalty either. Let the mutual funds ride the rollercoaster and crash.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home