baobaobebe

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New SIM Card





I got a new SIM Card for my blackberry. We had to call singular to activate the new card before I can make phone calls. My plan was upgraded from 800 minutes to 900 minutes per month. It's all the same to me since everything is paid by the company.

International functions haven't been activated since I'm not traveling wildly internationally yet. It'll be $64.99 extra per month once those functions were triggered.

We have a 6 to 7 pm conference call tonight with a consulting firm on the east coast. They'll be presenting to our executives on Thursday so we hope the presentation preview goes well tonight.

I'm having bad luck with Outlook for the whole day. It keeps kicking me out and freezing my screen. I was able to use an online version of Outlook as a temporary solution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home