baobaobebe

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More Poop

Arnold got thrown out of school for 2 more days again. His diarrhea still hasn't gone away. I'm having him with me at work today and I'm taking tomorrow off as a sick day to be home with him.

My coworker advised us to buy some anti-diarrhea medicine to give to him. The doctors in this country normally wouldn't want to administer any medicine to babies. Biajee got the drug during lunch hour and we gave Arnold a few bites. He still poops but no longer vomits. We think he is getting better, but his stool stinks. I had to skip gym today to be with him, but I'm taking him to 24 Hour Fitness with me tomorrow morning.

Arnold behaves so well when coming to work with me. He is sleeping next to me now. Most employees in this company are downstairs in the quarterly employee meeting. I finally have some quiet time to finish work.

It's such a beautiful day outside. I wish we could enjoy more if Arnold was not sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home