baobaobebe

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Soccer





I just registered for a Co-Ed soccer team this season. By scanning in the photo for my player card, I actually do not need to go to the South Boulder Rec Center for registration.

We'll be playing every Sunday and on some week day nights. According to the rules, shin guards are required of all players, no slide tackling is allowed and a fine of $50 will be assessed for a red card. Two red cards means suspension from the remainder of the season. It is another way to say I cannot kick other players.

Kyle winked at me after learning that I signed up for the soccer league.

"Hey Pei, I have 12 soccer balls. You can borrow a few if you need something for practice."

"No thanks. We paid $68 for ours and I'll use my own."

"So you have a good ball. Can I trade two of mine for yours?"

"NO!"

"How about five?"

"Absolutely not. You have a dozen junk in your closet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home