baobaobebe

Monday, March 05, 2007

Class Reunion






Daddy's college classmates came into town yesterday for APS. They made their way to our house, greeted me, played with me and brought me gifts! It was a blast because it was the first time in my life to meet all these nerdy physics PhD people except for Uncle Ran Ying, who arrived after I went to bed. They shared a lot of interesting stories in different schools, institutes and academic circles.

I pooped a few times while they were here to show them how productive I could be in a normal day. They finally digested the idea of how disgusting a dirty diaper could be. Nobody even volunteered to change my diaper for me.

Everyone tried to have me taste beer so that they could play cards after I got put to sleep. I got so much attention because these uncles were so good to me and they knew so many fun things to play with. When I can walk and talk I'm sure I'll have a lot more fun with them.

Crazy Uncle Didibaba made me laugh with all his stupid jokes and funny faces. Uncle Mud Dog tried to watch soccer with me, but got stopped by Daddy. Doesn't he know TV is actually bad for babies? I sucked on Uncle Luo Kang's cell phone, but got caught by mom. What on earth does she expect an eight-month old to do?

Uncle Zhu came in late because he had to go to El Dora ski resort to experience snow in Colorado. I was lucky that I met him and said Hi to him before I went to bed.

We didn't get very good pictures taken though. None of these uncles are good at taking photos. As a matter of fact, Daddy became my idol super photographer after I see all the pictures taken by Uncle Didibaba.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Jiang Xiao said…

    It is so lovely, I do wish I had been there, I do...

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger baobaobebe said…

    We did talk about your not having guts to ask your boss to pay for this trip. It doesn't hurt to ask at all. The worst thing you can get is a NO answer. And that is not going to hurt your career. You need to try and be bold a lot of times in life, then you won't have anything to regret about when you become old.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home