baobaobebe

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Women's Day

Today is Women's Day. I have a choice to go to a Chinese restaurant in Denver with a group of girls for Dim Sum or to go to the gym. I think gym is a better choice. I don't need to beef myself up to a mammoth now that I'm not pregnant any more.

We took our Sienna to the body shop. The new cruise control module had arrived and we'll have it installed so that we could drive long distance hassel free again.

Arnold's 9-month checkup is tomorrow morning. We're so looking forward to weighing him and measuring him again. Biajee fed him more jar food last night because I had to work late. Soon they'll both look like jars.

Biajee and I picked out Number 23 for my soccer player number. It's the number for both Michael Jordan and David Beckham. I'll be bringing Biajee's white jersey and my red T-Shirt of Houston Rocket's 1994 Championship to every game. I'll wear red or white each time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home