baobaobebe

Friday, March 09, 2007

9 Month Check up

Arnold had his nine month check up today. I waved at Biajee on his way back to Montessori with Arnold, but he could not see me. Of course I was in my workout gear jogging around with my coworker. I finally managed to knock on his window at the red light to obtain Arnold's measurements:

Measure Percentage

Head 17-3/4 40%

Length 28.5 52%

Weight 19 lb 12.5 oz 40%

Doctor said he need large toys he could climb on to play with. And we need to speak single word like Doggy or Mommy to him so that he could grasp it.

Our van is still at the body shop because they need to take it to the dealership for programming.

My company blocked all the IM software except for Skype. Skype is the software we use to talk to our Asian office most of the time. Chat and phone functions are both available.

We're going to a party tomorrow night and hopefully we can finish working on our taxes this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home