baobaobebe

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Relief

I went for acupuncture yesterday. Doctor said my back pain will flare up again if I ever have another baby.

I went home and told Biajee. He said we were not going to have another baby then. My heart was so filled with joy. I don't know whether he is serious about it, but he surely unloaded a big stone from my shoulder. I've been thinking of all the pain and trouble of getting pregnant again ever since Arnold was born. It's been haunting me like hell how I will evolve to the size of an elephant again, vomit for 9 months, split my hip bones, suffer from contractions, get cut at the bottom, not be able to go to the restroom for 3 days, lie in bed for 6 weeks and be up every 2 hours for 6 months...

Apart from that, what if both kids want to go to Harvard or Stanford? I cannot tell them they are not able to go because mom cannot afford it. I would sell my eyes, my liver, my spleen and all my other organs before I can say that to them.

I'm the only child in my family and I got the best of everything and never had to fight for my parents' love. Biajee's sister is 7 years elder than him - basically they are like 2 single child because they never had to fight for toys or the same kind of huddle from their parents.

Just think about how financially better we will be. We're not under pressure to move into a bigger house immediately. We have more money for vacation and traveling. We can send Arnold to Karate, piano, chess, bridge, Chinese painting and calligraphy classes...

I hope Biajee doesn't change his mind by the time Arnold turns two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home