baobaobebe

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2nd Paps Test

I met Dr. A again. My paps test during pregnancy was abnormal so he offered to check me again today. I won't know the results till next week though.

I read about the possible cause of abnormal data on paps test: cancer, cervix problem, etc. Not very encouraging at all.

Dr. A was in a happy mood as ever. He told me my back pains were results of holding the baby too much and that I should work out on my abs and back muscle to relieve it. I suddenly understood the difference between involvement and commitment at that very moment. When you're having ham and eggs for breakfast, the hen who laid the eggs got involved, but the pig who got porked to ham totally committed. Biajee and I fully committed to the life of Arnold.

I'm sacrificing the lovely Arnold picture in my purse today. I just wrote Dr. A and Gail (the nurse) a Christmas card. I'm the most terrible mom - I've never worked on Arnold's baby announcement at all and Dr. A never got a Thank You card from me. Fortunately, there is a sacred holiday called Christmas for me to make up all I've missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home