baobaobebe

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Baby Sit




We were going to hire Alba, a teacher in Montessori, to watch Arnold this week. She didn't show up yesterday and didn't call us. Biajee had to take Arnold to work. A friend's parents are watching Arnold today and will be watching him till Friday.

My back is still hurting and I've been seeing different doctors every day. Apparently I cannot sleep on mattress any more. We've been sleeping on the floor this whole week. Nancy finally advised me that we can buy board bed in this country. Biajee and I are going shopping this weekend for a board bed and a hard couch.

I've never purchased a new bed in my whole life. This will be an exciting and expensive experience, but it'll sure worth every penny of the investment. I cannot wait till I'm handicapped to get a comfortable bed. Life is so short that we all need to enjoy every minute of it when we can.

We start to take hot bath every day like Japanese people. It helps relax the muscle tremendously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home