baobaobebe

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to Work

It's the first working day of 2007. We were all late. Biajee didn't set the alarm. Arnold woke up at 6:25 am. Biajee had to drop him off and pick him up now because my back still hurts. We have to be very careful these days and protect me, otherwise we may have to cancel our Maui trip.

Arnold has gained some weight over the past week. He is a briliant little guy. He hated pacifier ever since he was born because it was not the REAL thing. He somehow found it very soothing to suck his fingers or whole fist while speculating what's going on around him, just like a dog playing with bones. He lures us with his drunken old-man smile after pooping a huge pile of shit in his diaper. Biajee said the shit leaked out one day because there was too much of it.

I'm going for my 3rd acupuncture treatment today. My back has significantly improved. The insurance company refused to pay for an MRI though. It's safe to stay with my Chinese doctor so that I don't have to take pain killers. The modern acupuncture has all the needles linked to electricity. Biajee witnessed my treatment last Saturday and was tremendously amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home