baobaobebe

Friday, December 15, 2006

Excel Training

We are in an Excel Training class today. You wouldn't believe it but we need some recharge for MS Excel 2003. I cannot say that everything we talked about is useful today in daily life, but I didn't work from 8:30 am till now. The trade off is that we might have to work this weekend to make up for projects.

Our EVP stepped in at lunch time looking at all of us and said, "What are you guys learning? How to sum? You already know Excel." I don't think he is happy that all his finance people are unavailable today. We surely get a kick out of not working on Friday though.

We cannot go to a hockey game tonight because we cannot find a babysitter for sick Arnold. Whatever the virus he got, he gave it to me already. I've been having a terrible week ever since Monday night. I have a running nose, a sore throat and a bad headache. My voice cracks up as well.

The only good thing is I already booked bike tour and Luau Dinner for Maui. We're even going to get some Crocs shoes for our vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home