baobaobebe

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Arnold woke us up at 5 am precisely. He kept biting my fingers after being nursed. I suddenly found that he had grown one tooth! It was so exciting for all of us. Biajee looked closely on his lower jaw and we could see that little white bone pinching up. Amazingly he was never fussy or upset like other babies during this whole process.

My back is still hurting, but at least I can move slowly now. My spine is not straight yet and it looks quite frighteningly in mirror. I had to adjust my body to a certain position because of the pain. Biajee took all the work of taking care of Arnold. He finally understood why I had always been so tired in the past half year. I had never been able to sleep when I wanted to and had always been working on the baby or the house while Biajee slept until noon. Our only hope is that I can be better to go to Maui in 10 days. Under current situation, there is no way that I could take a 9 hour flight.

Both Biajee and Arnold went to sleep again. We haven't even opened our Christmas presents yet. It's such a beautiful day and we have been indoors since yesterday because my back requires that I lie down as much as possible. There won't be any luxury when I resume working tomorrow. I need to see a chiropractor to make sure that my spine or disc is not mislocated. Hopefully they'll take an X-ray for me and hopefully insurance will pay for it.

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home