baobaobebe

Friday, January 05, 2007

Flat Tire

I just found out that the rear right tire was flat. I cannot go anywhere during lunch time. Biajee noticed it a month ago and didn't do anything about it. Of course we switched cars now because of the baby and I have to take the burden of everything.

We're going for the launch to Maui tomorrow. It started snowing again. We may get from 5 to 9 inches of snow today. Hopefully it won't affect the trip. We need some time off very badly.

Arnold can sit now without falling aside or afront. We haven't packed our luggage yet. Biajee enjoys doing things at the very last minute. I hope we don't miss anything or lose anything this time. At least there are Wal-mart and Costco on the island. It's awesome to leave Denver in the snow and sit by the beach holding a colorful drink with an umbrella in it.

I worked until 9:30 pm on Wednesday to make this vacation happen. I feel like this company will work my back to death and I'll have to take short term disability someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home