baobaobebe

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday

Biajee went to work today because he had to take Friday off to watch Arnold. Any time Arnold has a fever of over 100F, he gets thrown out of day care.

I bought a punch card at the gym that'll allow babysit for 20 times, each time for 2 hours. I took a Yoga class when Arnold was in the Kids' Club. Then there was a message from my boss informing that I need to be at work at 6 am tomorrow to meet with our EVP on 2007 plan. I need to write down a list of assumptions tonight.

The four tires on our Sienna worn out. We had to change them all on Monday. I'm at the Apple store in the mall now writing this blog. I'll be in Nordstrom in 4 minutes to do some shopping and get a free facial massage and a makeup at the Shiseido counter. They'll also give me a red gift box which is empty. However, the box itself is worth the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home