baobaobebe

Friday, March 06, 2009

Peach Fuzz






Arthur's hair has grown out a bit that feels like peach fuzz. Arnold is trying to use my flash drive as a chapstick. He doesn't understand the difference between the two things anyway.

GM is on the verge of going bankruptcy. I think the big three should all go to bankruptcy.

I checked the courses in CU Denver last night and found I could start going to school on May 19th and I could select 3 classes between May and August. If I select as many classes as possible this year, I could start working next year and still finish school by May. The only nuisance is I would have to pump milk in between classes for Arthur since I'm planning on nursing for a year. There is no refrigerator or freezer on campus to store the milk. Maybe I just need to buy an in-car cooler.

Today is Amy's last day to come and help me as a doula. She'll have another client in Boulder next week, whose due date is March 10th. What a fun job!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home