baobaobebe

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Health Care Bills






CIGNA confirmed today that Arthur was added to my current health care plan. I had to call all the labs who sent me bills to refile the claim to CIGNA. Obviously I have nothing to do at home and getting on the phone with the clerks is very rewarding.

My cell phone bill went over 400 minutes in January and I was charged 40 cents for each minute I went over. I've changed my plan to 1350 minutes per month. If I still go over this amount, I should convert to unlimited minutes per month, which is only $99.99. I didn't think I was making that many phone calls, but I guess I also receive phone calls from friends and am always put on hold when I call the insurance companies.

Biajee took Arthur to see Dr. Wilcox today. Dr. Wilcox told us to make another appointment in 2 months at the Children's Hospital in Aurora to do another ultrasound and a test that involves inserting a tube into Arthur. The chances that Arthur will get better by himself is 50%, which means the chances that he need a surgery is 50% as well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home