baobaobebe

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 Week Check






I had my 6 week check up with Dr. Austin today. It snowed last night in celebration of my first going out of the house since the baby was born. It was cold and windy. Dr. Austin was an hour behind schedule so Gail told me to come back at 1:30 pm.

Biajee and I went to the hospital canteen and grabbed some vegetarian food. The soup there is pretty good. Then Biajee left for work while I nursed Arthur.

Dr. Austin said I had been recovering pretty well. The stitches are well grown, but the skin was very thin and my hormone level was still too low so I might feel sensitive. I could take a bath now. I doubt whether I'll do it with Arnold in the bath tub. He sometimes will poop in bath water.

I also had the pap test done today so I won't have to see Dr. A for another year unless something goes seriously wrong or I start to bleed. Gail suggested that I make my next appointment 3 months ahead for annual check because it's really hard to get in with Dr. A's busy schedule.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home