baobaobebe

Friday, January 25, 2008

More Milk Please







Arnold said his first sentence at school yesterday. I was almost in tears when I learned that. He said, "More milk please." to his teacher during lunch time. How exciting to see him grow up!

We won't have a very exciting weekend ahead because Biajee has to work on both days. He took 2 days off last week when Arnold was sick and we were in San Francisco last weekend, now it's time to make up for it.

We're going to my best friend's house to make dumplings tomorrow night though. I'm pretty excited about it. She takes care of me like I'm her little sister and constantly cooks for Arnold.

I'm going for a hair cut after gym tomorrow. It'll be Biajee's job to buy grocery and cook lunch. Then he'll go to work at noon time. He hasn't cooked for a long time. I finally found that my tolerance for Biajee's cooking came to an end. Everything became non-edible after his magic touch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home