baobaobebe

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Desktop






The desktop computer in my company is about to die hard at any time. It takes at least 15 minutes to boot it up these days and I could not back up any files to the external hard drive.


I tried to share the hard drive this morning and use my laptop to operate the backup process. It's been successful so far, but I need to reboot to backup my email. Our fearless help desk hasn't sent anyone to rescue me since they got my SOS message last night.


The best thing to do at the moment is to back up all the data on my own and then ask IS to re-image my computer. My boss is out of the office today so it's perfect time to perform such maintenance.


I'm going to a real estate investment class tonight. Biajee will have to watch Arnold for 1.5 hours. We'll all have dinner at Chili's after work and then he'll take Arnold home while I head for the class. I think my realtor is giving the class to help sell the new house he built, but I'll find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home