baobaobebe

Friday, August 17, 2007

The Difference Between Frozen Yogurt and Sundae

The difference between frozen yogurt and sundae is 33 cents in Costco.

Biajee ordered the frozen yogurt after we bought grocery. I went to pick up lunch with this dessert in the mean time.

The sales assistant knew us already because we go there for lunch every week. "Two Polish, one combo cut into two pieces and a sundae, right?"

"Yeah, how do you know?" I pretended to be very impressed.

"I know, I know." He started to prepare our food. I think he looks a bit like Rowan Atkinson, the famous Mr. Bean.

After he saw the receipt Biajee handed over, he said, "Oh, you ordered yogurt today, not sundae. The difference is 33 cents."

Biajee had to dig up his pocket to find a dollar bill. I was furious. "What is the difference between this sundae and the yogurt we used to get?"

"This one has strawberry sauce." Biajee glanced at it.

"You mean chocolate is cheaper than strawberry?"

"Actually they're almost the same price here in Costco. For the same amount of money, you get similar quantities of strawberries and chocolates."

"All right. I learned something today: Frozen Yogurt is different from Sundae." I emphasized. "It's 33 cents."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home