baobaobebe

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Worst Gym Experience





I had the worst gym experience yesterday. A fat woman was trying to tell me not to use a workout equipment after I just positioned myself on it and tried to work on my legs. The staff was not helpful at all.

Biajee had had the same experience with two other women previously. We think 24 Hour Fitness is deteriorating. I wrote a letter to their CEO and Member Services Dept complaining about the terrible management of the Broomfield location.

"Nobody cares, Pei." My coworker told me this morning. "Last time when I was on an equipment, a personal trainer came by and told me to get off. I refused to do so and he called the manager over. I still didn't get off and told the manager to wait till after I finished my workout. Just ignore them. Pretend you do not understand English."

We're all thinking out finding another gym that opens 24 hours a day now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home