baobaobebe

Monday, July 30, 2007

Housing






We toured around Boulder with a realtor on Saturday. I'd never seen such shabby homes ever since I came to the United States, yet every one of them is more expensive than our current house. I don't think we can invest in real estate in Boulder at all, judging that the current population there drops by 4.9% every year.

Yesterday we happened to be at 144th and Clay in Broomfield and discovered a whole new luxurious neighborhood of customized million-dollar houses. Each of these houses sit on at least 1 acre lot and look like a palace from outside. There were several up for sale. Biajee took a flyer. It was a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, over 4,600 sq ft with an outbuilding of 2,400 sq ft, sitting on a 5 acre lot. The price is $1.496 million.

"That's my dreamed house." I looked at Biajee eagerly.

"I'll buy you one of those in 10 years." He assured me.

But its price will probably go up five times in 10 years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home