baobaobebe

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pizza






We have a coupon from Costco - $3 off for a 16 inch pizza. An 18 inch pizza in Costco usually costs $9.99. We decided to use this coupon for lunch today.

It ended up that Biajee and I each had 5 slices of pizza for lunch. We saved two slices for Arnold's dinner. We're pigs, especially me. I used to be able to eat a whole 14 inch pizza by myself. Biajee was always amazed by my appetite. He still doesn't understand how I could fit all those food into my body.

"Why do American people like cheese pizza so much?" I always complain. "Look at those people who are eating pepperoni pizza - isn't it boring? Pizza should have everything on it: sausage, green pepper, pepperoni, mushroom, bacon, beef, meatball, cheese...And very sadly, they cost the same amount of money so why do people not want toppings?"

There was an advertising in TV showing some woman who lost 50 lbs. And they showed 50 lbs worth of butter next to her. This year's eating champion finished 66 hotdogs in 12 minutes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home