baobaobebe

Friday, July 20, 2007

Starbucks





I went to Starbucks with Nancy yesterday. She's pregnant with their 2nd baby.

"How is the 2nd pregnancy comparing with the first?" I asked eagerly.

"It's a lot harder." She said."You feel a lot heavier and more tired."

Most people had told me that having 2 kids would be better because Arnold would then have some company to play with and wouldn't hang up to my apron's strings forever. I guess it's not true. You won't have time to breathe till the younger baby turns one.

One year old is a shiny milestone. The baby is somewhat independent, can be reasoned with and can go around by himself. He won't get sick that often and will start to appreciate different toys.

My dad sent over a whole set of children's learning books of Chinese and math. We know that we won't ever have to worry about children's educational materials.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home