baobaobebe

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Someday






Someday we see the first snowflakes falling from the sky and melt on your face.
Someday you smile at me, cuddle to my body and you're my baby.
Someday I watch your dream... And I dream with you.
Someday you start walking by yourself and you're my child.
Someday you'll hear something so joyful that your eyes will shine with awe.
Someday you'll learn something so sad that your body will fold with sorrow.
Someday you walk into the woods alone exploring nature.
Someday you'll look back at the house and wonder why a house so big looks so small.
Someday I'll stand on the doorsteps of the house watching you wave goodbye and never come back.
Someday I'll watch you comb your own baby's hair.
Someday you'll feel a little weight on your back and that'll be your own kid.
Someday your hair will become silver. My love, by that time, you'll remember me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home