baobaobebe

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

End of Novel





I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at 0:35 am today. The story was so well written, so touching. Now I've lost my goal in life again - no other good books to catch my eye any more.

Fortunately I could still drive Arnold around and tease him. He has a good character, very independent, loving and caring. Maybe it's time to sign him up for swimming classes? I have watched too many movies and read too many books to find that swimming is a necessary skill to have if one ever needs to run away from something.

Of course, there is this tiny detail that I sprained my leg yesterday at the gym while taking the SET class with Biajee. This time it's very serious. Every move causes enormous pain.

The best thing I did on Saturday was to have two cleaning ladies over to our house. They spent four hours here, scrubbing the kitchen, bathtubs and shower. Our house looks like brand new afterwards. I think it's a wonderful investment because neither Biajee nor I have time to clean, especially after I hurt my back. I'd rather spend money on hiring someone than go through the process myself. This way, we, as a family, can spend more quality time together vs blaming each other on littering around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home